Last month, I gave a talk at Frank Restaurant about the theme ‘Backwards’ for the new Austin chapter of Creative Mornings. I had a great time sharing a few stories and insights, and would like to say thank you to all the nice folks who came out to support me. Also, I’d like to thank Real HQ, Chaotic Moon, Alexis Wilson, The Delivery Men, and Ben Thoma for sponsoring and organizing this event.
Watch my talk ‘Backwards’ on Vimeo:
Below are a few photos from the event, and you can browse the whole set over on the Creative Mornings: Austin Flickr account.
If you live in Austin, here are a couple of ways you should interact with Creative Mornings:
- Join the mailing list for alerts about each upcoming monthly CM: Austin lecture event. (FYI: tickets go quickly, so grab one as soon as they are posted.)
- Follow Creative Mornings: Austin on Tumblr
- Follow @CM_Austin on Twitter
- Dig around the #CMATX hash tag on Twitter
- Like the CM: Austin Facebook Page
- Watch the first CM: Austin talk by my buddy, Austin Kleon
Bonus #1: Listen to my Sidebar session with Ben Thoma, which we recorded a few weeks before my talk: